Inspired by Iceland

31.7.10

now that life has settled a bit, i promise to post more often.
anyways, life in sunny Lisbon goes smooth and fine. Vacation this year will probably be later on. I feel tired but I really can't complain, things are looking pretty good and I couldn't be more grateful. Trainee life is hard but it definitely pays off.
Hopefully soon I'll get some other parallel projects going on. Got my fingers crossed.
In the meantime Lauryn Hill will be in Lisbon downtown tonight for a free concert along with Estelle. It's the opening event for the Festival dos Oceanos taking place between July 31st and August 14th that includes free museums, street art, concerts, plays, etc. Check it out if your around.
Also, thumbs up for the amazing effort Iceland has been doing in promoting its country and culture throughout these hard times.

Sem comentários: