Inspired by Iceland

26.9.10

on this one I dont even dare on putting a subtitle since this is a major fail at updating this thing here. My sincere apologies to all of u so interested in my life and who have gone through withdrawal at the absence of any news. It's ok now, I'm back.

Truth is, my life hasn't been that interesting that could justify some words other than whining 'im so freaking tired i could die.' The last month and a half came down to work from 9 to midnight including weekends. It was hardcore enough but I have managed to achieve my goal and next week I'll be on the lookout for a good deal. Also, next week I'll be starting my swimming sessions. Oh joy. Sitting my ass for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week is killing me. How can people do it almost their whole lives and not just freak out. I wished Lisbon had more parks cause I'd rather go jogging. But what can we do. Cars and buildings and stuff are more important than people here. Another thing I've been having trouble adjusting to is dress code. I cant begin to describe how I hate those nerdy suits and shirts that have been sucking all my money. I feel like such a looser when I find myself in the middle of all those people looking exactly the same. I can see my identity waving goodbye at me in the middle of the flock every morning in the subway. It's scary. But I'm 23 years old and I dont plan on doing this my whole life. And the idea goes the other way around too: what I wear does not say what/who I am.

But now, off to other stuff.
A good book, good music and a good project.





And this is Adrienne Grierson I want to be Weird project which I have already supported!

xx



Sem comentários: